Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TTC update

Well,

I think we may have hit the right times this month, but no way of telling. All my ovulation calculators say different dates. I guess that we will find out come time for AF to come, should be around 3/10/08. We shall see.

D is starting to get more into the baby thing, I bought a Pregnancy book a few months ago, we flip through and read it almost everyday.

I still need to make a pre-conception appt. I stopped taking all medications except a Pre-natal vitamin. The stopping is starting to take its toll on my mood though, I've been on anti-depressants since my mom was diagnosed with cancer 2 months before our wedding. I can feel the stess.

I had a long talk with my mom last night. She asked if we pushed up the TTC for her. I told her not really, that we are ready, which is partially true. It really does not matter why. D does not want me telling as many people that we are TTC, because of pressure, which I understand.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

GL this cycle. Just so you know MANY women decide to continue thier anti-depressents while pg. It is something you should talk to your Dr and your therapist about. There are 'safer' grugs if you find that you need them while pg.

I think it was smart to not tell your mom about moving up the ttc date because of her.I think that might have made her feel bad and worried.

I am glad your DH is so on board and reading the books with you. I think that is so important.