I had to go get a lab done for blood work after my first check up yesterday. I was given a sheet with names and locations of where I could get it done at. I used to have Kaiser prior to my current health care provider, Blue Cross HMO.
Well after visting 2 labs on the way to work - the fist had 30 people in the waiting room, the second was not open yet. I waited at the second one until it opened, to find out that I was given the wrong form and locations of where I could have blood drawn at. I nearly was crying as I walked out wasting all morning, so I have to go after work to a location that is near my work, and open until 6. GRRR - don't piss me off - I have a hot temper - I'm Irish, Italian and Mexican - a fiery combo without pregnant hormones.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment