My morning sickness is coming and going. It depends on what I eat, from what I can tell. I cannot eat the following: strawberries, any tomato based food - soups, sauces.
I'm bummed cause I love strawberries and everything tomato based. Bummer.
At may last appointment the Dr. told me I lost a pound since the first visit, so I am trying to eat more and in addition more healthy. I have been buying lots of fruit and vegetables. My brother and sister-in-law saved me from my nephew a play pen and bassenet combo, I saw it yesterday and it looks brand new - really good condition!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awsome about the pack and go. I have two, one from a friend and another from FIL. They are great in two story homes/condos because you don't have to go all the way upstairs to change the baby.
Sorry to hear about the m/s. I would say it gets better but so far mine really hasn't. Alhough I can cook again, which is a mixed blessing.
I can't wait till you have an u/s and post pics for us.
Post a Comment