Well D went to Lake Tahoe yesterday afternoon. I told him I wanted to hang out with my Mom and stay the night with her. As it turns out she decided not to start the chemo that her old Dr. has suggested, just in case it is not compatible with what the new Dr. suggests or if it delays a new treatment from starting.
I started out going to lunch with my Mom and my 10 year old niece, we had a fun ladies lunch at the mall. We bought two little sleepers for the baby and some maternity/nursing bras and 2 sleeper bras. I went up a cup size! It may not be a big deal for many of you, but for me, I have been the same size since high school (a mid B).
My mom kept telling me that she was the same size as me until she had kids and went up a cup size or two.
After shopping with my Mom and niece we took my niece home. My mom was craving Mexican so we had a fun dinner out, and relaxed after we got home.
It was a very fun time and my Mom had a great time too. When my Mom starts chemo again - I will stay with her more often.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw, I'm glad you had a nice time with your mom! I love girls day out, it always cheers my mom up. My mom is sick also, she has Hep C, and I like to take her out once a month or so to get away from the treatment and just have some normal time.
I hope things work out with the new doctor, you're all in my prayers! You're being a wonderful, supportive daughter!
Post a Comment