Monday, January 12, 2009

he's here!!!!!




Baby Brendan
Arrived 1/9/09 at 9:26pm, 8.7 lbs, 20.5 inches. I love my little boy more than I could have ever imagined. Labor story to follow when I have more time.

18 comments:

Trueme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trueme said...

Steph, he Looks just like you, Congrats Again.

If you need Anything Please Let me know & i will be more then happy to.

You have my Cell phone just give a Call.

Heather(truelove)

Hazel said...

He's adorable! Congrats on the birth of your son!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!
He's so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stephanie!
He is adorable

Cassie said...

He's so handsome, Stephanie!! Congratulations!!

Stefanie K. said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!

K @ Running Through Life said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Congrats S!! He is super cute!!!

Zoe said...

Oh Steph, he's gorgeous! Congratulations on becoming a mommy to such a sweet little boy. I can see a resemblance to both of you. I can't wait to meet Brendan in person!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie. :)

SJS said...

Congratulations! He is tooo cute!

Alison said...

Aw Steph! Everyone looks so happy. And Baby Brendan is so handsome! Congrats again!!

SmartAssMom said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Amy said...

Awwww, I'm so happy for you!!!! Yeay! Welcome Brendan! You know where to find me if you need ANYTHING!!!!

Ariella said...

He is so cute! Congrats again on our little one. I can't wait to see more pics and hear/read your birth story.

K said...

He is absolutely gorgeous. 'Gratz to you and your husband. I am very happy for you.

Kimberly C. said...

Yay! He is a very handsome guy. Can't wait to read more! Congratulations!

Erin said...

Congrats Stephanie-he's sooo cute!