Monday, November 5, 2007

I love helping people

I am a Paralegal, and I love helping people with legal issues.

The other day I ran into a lady that I know from Cosentino's grocery haven. I was talking with her about my job, and she asked if I knew anything about SSA issues.

I took a Public Benefits Law for my hubby when I was in school (while dating)- he was just laid off and needed to collect unemployment. I helped him win an appeal and get paid to re-train for a new career field for a year and a half!

Now I am going to help my friend and my mom both collect Social Security from their ex-husbands accounts. I want to nail my dad because he's a worthless piece of shit that did only a sperm donor for our family.

I am going to start the paperwork here soon and it feels so good to help out others!

No comments: