Well today we (my mom, grandma, great aunt and I) went to see my mom's Oncologyst. I was prepared with all my notes and documents to fire him.
I ripped him a new one, I was very strong and held my ground that I felt that - point blank receiving the best treatment she could be and that we WERE going to get a second opinion. I told him my dissapointment of her changed diagnosis after 8 months.
I was very pleased with the results and although I know he felt like he was being attacked, he at the end agreed with my voice and told me that if he were me that he'd do the same thing if it were his mom.
I feel very good, although still worried about the re-occurance that may or may not occur. It's left in God's hands, which I can handle. My mom and I are going to start going to a Catholic Church and get confirmed as a Catholic, it will be a good experience for my mom and I to go through together.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment