My mom fell yesterday afternoon. She called me at work at 4:00, telling me that I should come check on her after I get off. My heart fell, I started freaking out, worrying about how bad it may have been, etc.
I get there at 5:15 after racing over after work. She had fell outside in the backyard on the brick walkway, on her side where she had her Breast removed, and here face. She made an appointment for Kaiser to check her out at 7:00. She was bruised up, on her ribs, and she has a broken blood vessel in her eye, and probably will have a black eye. I was relieved that it was not as bad as it could have been. I love my mom so much. I worry so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know that worry Stephanie all to well. I am glad she isn't hurt further. It is so scary having a sick parent, and somany people don't get it.
Don't you hate it when people tell you how wonderful it is that you are so helpful with your mom? It really pisses me off. As if what I am doing is so special or unsual.As if wanting to give the world to make her better isn't normal. I can't imagine child NOT wanting to give up the world to make thier parent better, can you?
Sorry for the tangent but I kinda feel like your the only one who gets this you know?
Post a Comment