I had my Dr.s appointment this morning and she gave me Prozac for daily use and Lorzipan for anxiety as needed. I have taken both before getting Preg. I will have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks to see how I am doing. My OB also said she will take me off the medications around 34-36 weeks so it will leave my system in time for delivery (assuming I deliver on time).
I am going to try and see a therapist too, she acknowledged that I will likely getPostPartum Depression. I think it will be best to start therapy now and continue until after I deliver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*hugs* At least you are getting help, you need to be able to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I'm so sorry about your mom, also. I hope these medicines help you feel a little less freaked out for now. *hugs*
Post a Comment