Thank you all that voted, I took the poll down earlier than I anticipated. After a long time of off and on talking, D and I came to an agreement on our little boy's name. He will be named:
Brendan Patrick
I was going back and forth on Brendan and Liam, and D was leaning to Brendan the whole time, and I made a compromise since he liked it so much. I do like it and I love the way the name sounds together, it just has a nice ring to it. It goes very good with out last name too. Poor little guy is going to have a long name, just first and last will have 14 letters, almost as bad as mine, which has 16 letters.
Everyone we told likes the name too - I've got many times "Oh a very nice Irish name".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My first and last has 17 letters, and including my middle name I'm up to 24.
I adore the name Patrick (maybe because it is the male version of my name?) and I think it matches really well with Brendan!
I love it! Great pick!
Mine is 15 and I don't find it that bad.
Such a strong and handsome name! I love it!!
Love the name! Super cute!
Post a Comment