Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update on Baby B

I did go to see my OB yesterday. My OB said I've lost a few pounds and my blood pressure was up. They put me on disability for now. I am going to start seeing the Dr. weekly until I have the baby. I am 31 weeks today, I could have Baby B in as early as 6 weeks - which would be full term. My OB said he was in head down position for now and if he turns they will do an aversion to turn him (which does not sound comfortable).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM glad Baby B is Doing good.

Has you for I hope your BP goes back done & you don;t have B to early he needs to stay in there until everything is Better with your Mom.

I hope you mom start to pull though.

Let me know if you need anything or help please

Heather(truelove)

Ariella said...

Steph, your mom, you and Baby B are all in my thoughts. I am praying hard for your mom's recovery. I hope your blood preasure goes down I am sure it is high from the stress. ((((((((HUGS))))))))