Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Went to the Dr. today

I had a check up today, I am almost at 30 weeks. My blood pressure is normal, thankfully. I have had high blood pressure in the past, but so far it has not gotten high throughout my pregnancy.

I did gain more weight, the Dr. told me that I am just about the bottom of the total "goal weight gain" for the pregnancy so far and I have 10 more weeks to go. I got a small lecture about eating healthy and not eating too much sweets or carbs. I admit I have been loving sweets and I've always loved carbs. I guess I need to cut back a bit and eat more vegetables and fruits.

The Dr. said I am measuring right on track, and getting bigger. She said I will gain about a 1/2 cm. a week in growth in my belly. I am going to be pretty big by the end.

D and I are going to set an appointment for a 3d ultrasound within the next 2 weeks. I looked at www.prenatalpeek.com and now is the prime time to have it done. I had my Dr. fill out the release form so we can go ahead.

I just signed up the rest of my appointments for the Dr. until I am 40 weeks. She said tonight I can have the baby anytime after the next 7 weeks (right around Christmas). I hope he stays in a little longer. I can't believe I am going to be a mommy soon.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Sounds like everything is moving along right on track. I can't believe you're almost there! Any more info on the rib pain?

SJS said...

That's wonderful, I am glad that everything is going well. Eat your veggies!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is going well! I hope you are feeling well also.