I went to the Drs. on Tuesday to check my progress.
I am starting to dilate more and already effaced to 80%.
The Dr. says Brendan is likely about 8.5 pounds now and will gain .5 a week. If I don't go into labor by the morning of 1/9 I am going to get induced at 7:30 am. She does not want the baby to get too big and my blood pressure is getting higher.
I am very uncomfortable and happy that an end is in sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My goodness that's a big baby you have there! It sounds like good progress is being made. I cannot WAIT for your little one to arrive! He's going to bless your life so overwhelmingly.
Wow-B is a big boy! I'm so sorry you're uncomfortable, but I'm sure you know how worth it it will be. Can't wait to see the little guy!
Oh so very exciting Stephanie! I'll be thinking about you!! (LOVE the name Brendan, BTW. My cousin is a Brendan... we called him Brenny when he was young).
Come out and meet your mommy Baby B!!!
Love the cute Irish name. I'll be thinking about you today. I had a baby that was a little bigger than that and it wasn't too bad. I promise. ;)
I hope your silence here means that baby Brendan has made his arrival!!!
I hope you are Holding baby B right now & enjoying been a Mommy!
Just heard that you had Brendan! Congratulations Momma! I hope you and your hubby are enjoying this precious time.
Post a Comment