I found out that this lady lost her fight to IBC this morning. Her name is Susan, her husbands name is Warren. I don't know much more than that other than she had been okay earlier this month, nad now is in the hands of God. He battle against IBC ended this morning at M.D. Anderson in Houston, Texas around 10 AM.
I just wish a cure could be found, it's hard to know what a deadly disease Breast Cancer can be, especially IBC. I still have hope though, I have heard of survivors of IBC up to 17 years.
I have a stupid business trip to go to tomorrow night - only an overnight trip, so not bad. I just don't feel like being away for a night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Iam so sorry to hear that. Losing someone like that who understands your fight is like losing a part of you. (((((HUGS))))))
I'm sorry. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment