My father -
he will be on my sh!t list forever, until he dies a miserable death alone because he's alienated all of his family. He chose to move to the middle east about a year and a half ago to avoid child support collections from my brother and I growing up, he'd was pissed that he was having his wages attached, he never helped my mom and owes back child support of over $ 400,000.00!
He can rot in hell for all I care. He sends me e-mails now to dating websites knowing that I am married. He cheated on my mom numerous times and is a known womanizer throughout the world. He walked out on my mom when I was 3. My mom was unemployed, had 2 small children, he maxed out every credit card they had and left her with a house payment.
My mom took 10 years to clear here credit - my mom is truly my hero and inspiration.
Wheew - that was long, I'm sorry. Obvious bad feelings and relationship with him (sperm donor)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel the same way about my dad. And you know what that makes me wonder how the HELL is is that men who are assholes get to go off and live the restof thier life and the women who loved them and picked up the pieces after they left and raised kids on thier own now SUFFER. Seriously, HOW THE HELL IS THAT FAIR????
Post a Comment