So we went to see another Oncologist on Friday hoping to hear some good news, but did not.
My Mom's cancer is not curable. She will have to remain on Chemo for the remainder of her life to slow the growth of the cancer and t0 try to control the spreading. I want to have her around as long as I can without her in any pain or suffering.
I am devestated.
I am not going to have my Mom around as long as I had always hoped. My Mom is my best friend and I cannot imagine my life without her. I am going to spend as much time with her as I can and I hope that she can spend as much time with the baby once he is here.
I wish someone could find a cure already.
I have lost too many people in my life from cancer. Where does it end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Stephanie - soft comforting hugs to you.
I am so sorry Stephanie. I was hoping for good news for you and your mom. I am hopeful the chemo can keep her cancer in check so that you have many many years and decades with her.
Oh no, I'm so sorry Stephanie. I really hope the chemo will let her enjoy the rest of her life. You're all in my thoughts.
I'm so sorry. Sending hugs!
Post a Comment