Tonight my best friend came back into town to see her mom. I picked her up at the airport tonight at 10:00pm and took her to the hospital. Having just seen her mom on Monday, I was knowing she is getting worse, well I saw the change from 3 days ago. Her mom was not responsive, she couldn't talk or make eye contact.
Jessica called the Dr. to tell him to put her on a morphine drip until she passes, the same decision I had to make for my own mom. I cannot believe we are losing our moms within a month of each other. We have been best friends and through so much without this happening.
I'm heartbroken for Jessica and her brothers. I am sad that Annette is dying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How awful. I'm so sorry for your friend. I'll definitely keep all of you in my prayers, Stephanie.
I am so sorry for these terrible circumstances. You and Jessica are in my thoughts.
Post a Comment