Saturday, December 27, 2008

37 weeks - Full Term!

According to Babycenter.com:
Congratulations — your baby is full term! This means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away.

Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel.

I am feeling uncomfortable and getting swelling more everyday in my feet and ankles. I am happy I did not have a Christmas baby. I did have a photo taken the other day - but I cannot find the cord to download it to my computer, it's missing at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Maybe you'll have an end of the year baby!

Cassie said...

Congratulations, that is a huge milestone! My son was born at 37 weeks 3 days, so really you could go anytime now! I'm so excited for you, Stephanie.